Friday, January 11, 2013

Things That Don't Make Sense

I will never understand:

  • Pre-engagement rings. You're either engaged, or you're not. Does this mean I can consider myself pre-pre-engaged?
  • Most things related to Science and Math.
  • Pinterest.
  • How someone could even begin to successfully find out many licks it takes to get to the center of the tootsie pop. I believe it's human nature to chew at a certain point.
  • How to French Braid.
  • Why it's a better idea for me to get a flu shot than it is for me to encourage everyone else to get a flu shot so that I don't have to.
  • Why Joey ever wanted Dawson in the first place when Pacey was right there in front of her.
  • How it can be 50 degrees in Orlando one day, and 80 the next.
  • How we can download an App for everything, but we've forgotten the simple things like how to treat others as we would want to be treated or how not to contribute to making the world a terrifying place to live.
  • Why the world didn't end in December.
  • Why I can't microwave styrofoam plates.
  • Why I can't just listen to Lola the first time she tells me how to go about doing something.
  • Why A-Woww makes so many weird Dinosaur noises.
  • The Church of Scientology.
  • Why cancer had to take over my mom's brain, and why I can't fix her. Why couldn't it be some asshole who doesn't make the world a better place? Someone who doesn't brighten people's days with their insanely positive and cheery outlook? Someone who isn't just full of love for so many people? 
  • Why cancer has to take over ANYBODY'S brain? Why does it exist? Why haven't we figured out a way to get rid of it yet? If anyone is going to kill anything, how bout kill cancer cells in a lab and not people in a movie theater or elementary school?
  • Why I'm under the mistaken impression that things are just that simple.
  • Why Brian Campbell is not yet President of the United States of America
  • Why John Stamos hasn't called.


No comments: